Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hello Lovelies

So, here's a post for those who might want to know more about who i am as this is my Opening night on this blog! When i was about 12 it all really hit me, the depression, the eating disorder, and i didn't know at the time, but when my DID set in, Its hard lately to remember things i did back then, doctors say that's just sometimes what happens when you get healthy, you can't really remember that person at all. i'm sure some of you have been there. you wake up one day, and its just better, life sucks, but you don't feel suicidal. and the person you were before you woke up feels like a different person.a blur,with eating disorders its a little different, i didn't know i had an eating disorder until the day four years ago,my stomach shut down, and i'm still recovering from that.Eating disorders stick with you, making you unsure of everything you see.
So,
I suppose that's where the real story starts, I have diagnosed and mostly treated Dissociative  Identity Disorder, but at the time, my disorder made my illnesses become parts of me, so when it came to getting healthy, I lost personalities I had gained to represent how i was feeling. 
I woke up one day,
and i really had no idea who I was before that day.
It was terrifying.
But the doctors said it was okay. 
But one of the worst parts about treatment was trying to get back into my life,I didnt know what to say or do, i couldnt be sociol.I still havent fully gotten to the point where i can communicate with old friends.kind of feels like you are missing a part of your life. So this is like the beginning for me. im finally free.

No comments:

Post a Comment