Saturday, November 15, 2014

How'd we get here?

 I suppose if anyone decides to find and share my blog, could be messy, but everyone has a blog. Lets start this off most recently, well semi recent, A year ago wednesday i tried to take my life, i didn't tell anyone, a friend took me to the hospital, and once they knew i was alive, left, i'll always remember that night, as one of my worst.They were scared my Liver was failing,MY first of three nights was spent pumping nutrients into my veins while the dilution serum tried to save my liver by making me 
throw up continuously. the  nutrients going through my 

veins burned like hell,but the doctors couldn't help with 

that.  i didn't tell my friends or my family, i figured  i'd just move on from it, my family would make it about them, and my "friends" are the reason i ended up that far, i never got a text or call from any of my family or friends in the few days in hospital, i felt so alone and cried alot but noone even noticed i was gone, i guess things like this have a way of eating away at you, so i figured i'd put it out there, so someone knew. nothing has changed in the last year, but i have, surrounded be twenty year olds with no morale clock, while ive been an adult for so long, its like there is nothing left.
I'm stronger now,

This is ducky.
I got him that day.
Because ducks don't let rough
waters get them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment